ADD ALTER POL OPS B530
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 14, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 17, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 14, 2020 01:23 pm EDT
- Original Published Date: Aug 18, 2020 04:10 pm EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 17, 2020 01:00 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 17, 2020 01:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 02, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 02, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z2JZ - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF MISCELLANEOUS BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Place of Performance:
Bangor , ME 04401USA
ADAL BLDG. 530 PN: FKNN059220
This project consists of providing all plant, labor, and materials to provide an addition and alter Bldg. 530 IAW specifications. All work to be completed at the Maine Air National Guard Base in Bangor, ME (Penobscot County).
This project is being solicited as a Small Business Set Aside. The North American Industry Classification (NAICS) code is 236220, and the Small Business Size Standard is $39.5M in average annual receipts for the previous three years. Construction magnitude is between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000. Persons who intend to bid are strongly encouraged to attend the Pre-Bid Conference. See Section 00100 for location and date. All documents including plans and specifications will be available only from www.beta.SAM.gov .
Funds are not presently available for this contract. Currently, the Government anticipates funds will become available prior to but no later than midnight 30 Sep 2020. This action has been identified on the National Guard priority list for aw ard if funds become available and the prices received are w ithin an aw ardable range.
Award will be made to the responsible bidder w hose bid conforms to the invitation for bids and is most advantageous to the Government considering only price and price related factors.
- KO FOR MEANG DO NOT DELETE 105 MAINEIAC AVE SUITE 505
- BANGOR , ME 04401-8005
- Jason M. Edwards
- Phone Number 2074047107
- Fax Number 2074047177
- Cameron M. Doncet Hall
- Phone Number 2074047434
- Fax Number 2074047177
- Sep 14, 2020 01:23 pm EDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Sep 09, 2020 05:44 pm EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 09, 2020 04:49 pm EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 08, 2020 12:59 pm EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 04, 2020 01:44 pm EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 04, 2020 01:27 pm EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 28, 2020 08:37 am EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 25, 2020 11:56 pm EDT Presolicitation (Inactive)
- Aug 18, 2020 04:10 pm EDT Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.